Monday 23 June 2008

Parchment Craft!


I remember seeing a card made of parchment well over 10 years ago and thinking "WOW"

I was totally captured and wished that I could make something so beautiful. January 2007 I purchased a starter kit and was hooked straight away.

This is one of the very first parchment cards I did. All that cutwork took me a whole 2 evenings to cut out!

I was so pleased with myself having painted the bee using inks!
Taken from the book `Art of Nature` by Hiskia Wittenaar

2 comments:

Elena said...

Hello Sue! Thank you for stopping by on my blog (theredhairedgirl).
What a great card you made!!! I like parchmeny craft! You did a fabulous job!!! I love it! You are very talented!

Yes, I decided to give another try. I just can't live without cards and creating!

See you soon on your blog!
Elena

Sue said...

Thanks for the feedback hon :)
Happy crafting!
Sue