Monday 30 June 2008

Fav Shops.....

Morning all

It`s lovely and sunny here down in Bournemouth. Not alot planned for today just the school runs as usual. So it`s one of those days where you tend to not get alot done as you find yourself always `clock watching`.
My eldest son was 16 on friday and today he gets to go to college for the day and meet his tutor and the other students who are starting in September. I really can`t believe just how quickly these last 2 years have gone, from choosing his options, to actually leaving school!!
I have a request..........and that is for you to tell me what your favourite crafting shop is. Where do you go to get a bargain? Please leave a message in the comments as I would love to have a look if it`s an online shop.

Whatever you do today, I hope you have a good one :)

Hugs Sue

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Sue,

I live in Poole !!
I like cuttingedgecrafts.co.uk for all things die cutting and glitterpot for stamping and of course SU !!
www.cardsandchat.blogspot.com
Janette